NI Children to Lapland and Days to Remember Trust
We are a registered Northern Irish charity, (CCNI Registration Number 103911, HMRC Charitable Reference XT13269), which helps children throughout the province, by giving them a day they and their families will never forget.
Many of the children endure the burden of illness throughout their entire lives – a lifetime which is sadly too short. The children who travel with us are nominated by their hospitals and doctors, who see for themselves the kids’ excitement grow as the day approaches.
We hope that this year even more children will benefit and that many individuals and companies will support us in our fundraising efforts.
It costs approximately £750 to send one child, with appropriate supervision and medical support, but any donation, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated.
How you can help
The joy we create is priceless and every penny helps. No matter how much you are able to donate, it will make a real difference to the lives of local children, living with a terminal or life-limiting illness. Join us as a volunteer and try something new.
Our supporters have raised funds in so many different ways……from abseiling to jailbreaks, skydives and fun runs, from ‘Come Dine with Me’ competitions to international marathons, from cabaret shows to sponsored walks……the possibilities are endless!
If you’re in business, why not nominate us as your company’s chosen charity, or sponsor a child today, for only £750. Whether it’s by donating money or volunteering your time, please help us to give the best gift of all to deserving children from Northern Ireland this Christmas…the gift of an unforgettable memory and a fantasy fulfilled.
As a school, you have a unique opportunity to help. Never has there been a better time to get involved. Put the fun into fundraising and make a real difference.
If even a small percentage of the 1,000 plus schools in Northern Ireland were to run a charity day, ie a non-uniform day, crazy sock day, or any other form of fundraising, we could significantly increase the capacity of the aircraft, thus allowing us to take even more children on this fantasy trip of a lifetime!
We really do need the support of the Northern Ireland schools for our Northern Ireland children. Please contact us to see how your school can help!
Would you like to involve your school?
Download our School Christmas Jumper Day poster for more details
- Could you organise a fundraising team building event with colleagues, family or friends, in aid of NICLT and have some fun at the same time? We are registered for gift aid, which can boost personal donations, by UK tax payers, by a further 25%.
- Would your staff be willing to donate a small amount of money, each month, deducted from payroll, as a donation to the charity?
- Perhaps, as a business, you would be prepared to match the fundraising efforts of your employees?
- Allow us to meet with you and/or your staff, to tell you more about the charity.
- If you would be willing to place our leaflets and our DVDs in your reception area or staff meeting area, please contact us on 07710 731517 and we will happily deliver them to you.